04 August 2009

050809

Hello People , "wo yao chang xia qu!!!!!" LOLS . :D

Peeps, is 300am again.
I think soon i will be off to sleep.
What a tired day, What a hot day! Damn it!:D

I dont understand usually now adays are such a damns hot weather .
Summer day , I Guess . While i was going to work .
Concidence met w xnas . (: was so shag today !
Sian . There is no customer for today );
Quite boring enough . Only just slacking ,
chitchatting , drink , snacks && smoke . ... 1am closing .

Alright, shall stop here for a small post.
Sweetdreams;D

Thanks adrian for your concern . {:

Thanks to my friends concern , i know this is not a proper job for me .
But , what you all know ? Say that you understood me ? My feelings ?
Or situation ? No . You'll nvr understand.
I know that life is getting hard for me .
Dosent mean all ever i wanted ? Is my family problems w finance .

Hellos Hellos Hellos ?! Is there any supporter for me ?!
Hey Guys/People (; please , Do support me @ 17 Muhammad sultan rd at nextphrase pub ! Thanks . (: Hope to seeyou sooner uhs .
W Loves'


Guys/Boys is so hard or easily to get trust .
They used to be cheat or a lie !
Not every world of the guy cant be trusted ?
No , i dont believe it . Cos' i know .
Dont get a trick by them . && dont get easily trip and fall .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home