03 August 2009

040809

Happy birthday to xiaocus didi ! (;

Goodmorning people, the time now is 300am.
I think soon i will be off to sleep.
What a tired day, What a hot day! Damn it!:D

Today was my 1st day of working in pub .
&& is also my 1st day of experience .
Was quite anxious . But , quite fine w it .
Thank to my childhood playmate for introduce me thy job . {:
While , serving one of the table of the two customer .
Chitchatting && drinking w them .
I learned quite lots of meaningful things/life , which they told me .
The uncle told me to love myself && to have confidence in myself .
Must live my life w happily , then your life will be wonderful .
"let bygones be bygones and dont obsess over the past".
Thanks to the customer pizza & the talks anw .
..... 1am around . Closing . After that , cab home w lydia .

Alright, shall stop here for my short lil' post!
Sweetdreams;D

Get well soon , shijie bro !

Anw Guys/People (; Do support me @ 17 Muhammad sultan rd at nextphrase pub , please ! Thanks . (: Hope to seeyou sooner uhs .
W Loves'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home