07 August 2009

080809

Goodmorning People ! (;
Day by day , past pretty fast .
Ohya , anw i forget to tell all of you about one good news .
I lose down 2kg le . :D im so gladful mans ! ;D
But , dont be too happy/excited for it hors ?
Otherwise , i will be gaining back more );
Hahaha. Anw , im still glad about it . (:
I love it !! Keep it up , HUILI ! Haas .
I wanna slim down just for one more kg , is enough .
My target fr my weight is 40kg !
JIAYOU for myself HUILI !!
muhahahas.....
Sian . Tmr plan maybe is going marina.S or the esplanade ?
Ohs , Who wanna go ? Those who wanna go , please text me .
Thanks . {:

WAS SO FUSTRATED MANS !
MY HP PREPAID LOW , UNDERSTAND PEOPLE ?!
NEED ME EXPLAIN OR TELL YOU ALL HOW MANY TIMES UHS ?!
I HAVE BEEN TELLING , KEEP ON TELLING AGAIN && AGAIN .
YET I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF YOU GUYS KEEP
ON PESTERING ME ?! FUCK IT ! DAMN IT !
STOP ASKING FOR MY NUM !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home