30 September 2008

300908


Meeting alexiis mei today. Aft her sch ends. Haahs , long times nvr meet le. Meet ad tm mrt station. And she msg me say that :she'll be late eh. I'm sorry. Re:Nvm.(: Where are eu anw? Alexiis mei:Still in sch. Sorry sorry! Re:Nvm lahs ! ..... Aft ... Byes* Alexiis mei-Thanks for todays. Rly. If noone/nobody gonna to be my listening ear. I am gonna to die le. Imma feeling much more better le. Anw, i still rly needs to thanks you. Hais. Thanks alots. Thanks for sitting down tgt && listen. Thanks that you cn be my listener ! (;

Me-Mei, thanks alots for your listening ear. Do tc lots uhs. Lovesyou.
Alexiis mei-Lol. Stupid loh. I walking go there. Th bus goes off.
Me-Omg. LOLS! How? Then you gonna wait agians.
Alexiis mei-Yeah. Lol. I go take another bus loh. Anyway, meet up soon agian okays? Takecares eh. Anythings you wanna talk to someone just feel free to call me alright. Don't think so much already. Let themisunderstanding to an end first yeah.
Me-Yea yea .. Haas. Ok. Rly thanks alots for today. Nice talking to eu. & meets. Alrights!(; hoping to meet you up soonsoon.:D kks. Wish thy misunderstanding this will goes off asap. Thanks ya.
Alexiis mei-Will th lah. Don't think so much loh. No need to thank me th yeah :) you happy can le. Alright, be careful while going home. Takecares.
Me-Ok. Try.(: needs. Thanks. Alrights!(; you toos uhs. Do takecares alots ehs. Lovesyou .

Alexiis mei-Jiayou yours paper! All the best,exam.


Nicole mei-Nvm luhs. It's ok de. I cn understand yours feelings. I knw. Cos' It is importants to eu. Alrights, mei? Cheers! Misses *

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home