22 November 2008

231108

Yo Ohayo !! Morning everybody ! (; Aww ... Tired * Hais ! This few days was real rly bloody hell/fucking tiring . Haas . Nvm . (: Imma just nt feeling well today . Damns cold && head spinning ! ); Un-well ' " Haahs , it alrights ! Still cn handle it . Hmmm .. Ytd midnight was chatting on the phone w Stanley awhiles . Stanley ah stanley ... Don't always lyk that cn ? Pls . Wakeup alr . Don't keep on let me upset , because of your things/problems . Is you think too much alr . Lyk my cousin had told me . Thx cousin ((: he told me that [you low self-esteem, and think rather negatively, but speaking the fact about the cruelty of this world.] ; [you shared the same darkness as mine, but in different way.] && cousin had said that [ at the moment, he think you trust noone but yourself. Cousin told me t Give you some time to get used to it, that you (unlike what eu said in the blog) has friends ] Cousin told me t "must enter his world, and get him out from the darkness. You are getting on the right track le, hence must help him out too. friends like you who care and concern about him. try your best to change his mindset and opinions." Cheers boy ! Must get you out !! ;D LOLS . :D Take your times. I'm sure one fine day that you cn do it de. Trust yourself!! JYJYJY !!!!!

Will be back t post ltr, be continue .. Stay turn for the nights.
BACK .! ~ Woos I was so damn damn damns happy mans !! ;D Today took alots of photos . 60plus . Bt have been delete some away . :D Hees . Long times nvr been lyk this luhs . I am so crazy !! == You cn gone t mad' rly. You will mad aft all you've seen fcuk`

zzZ.. Crazy && mad of me ! Wanna .. Lol ..... This is my 1st days && the times took so much mans ! ;DD Tired * Haas . Today have t accompany freda t g expo for jj party . 4plus freda came t aljunied mrt t meet me . Aft that . She accompany me g bugis whiles . ............ Reaching early . At tanahmerah mrt sit at there waiting for puxiu thems for almost thy one hrs' . Boring ! At there took alots lots lot of pic . ^^ LOLS . :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home