23 December 2008

241208

WAKAO ! ~ Nb ccb ! Friendster kanphua sibeh lag lahs ! Dk what happens w fking fs . Sibeh dulan !! Damns KNN .

You love has got me addicted
said idk

tell me if time should make a change
then why do i feel the same
i knw i gotta move on bt im so addicted t you

Lyrics That Speak To The Heart.:Chasing Pavements: "Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere? Or would it be a waste? Even if I knew my place, should I leave it there?"

She Will Be Loved: "It's not always rainbows and butterflies. It's compromise that move us along."

Apologize: "I loved you with a fire red. Now, it's turning blue. And you say sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you. But I'm afraid it's too late to apologize."

Sober: "This could break my heart or save me. Nothing's real until you let go completely...I don't know I could crash and burn but maybe at the end of this road, I might catch a glimpse of me."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home