16 April 2009

170409

早安你好 !!!!!
Kinda bored ~ DYING DYING DYING !!
Am i falling in love or nt ?
Just this few days ,
i didnt expect this feeling came so fast .
Or isit just a fate ?
Hw am i gonna express out ?
Sigh*
Hw i wish i wasn't in love .
Am i in love ? ARGHS !!
Plls , this is nt .
Dnt tell me it is .
Or else/otherwise it killing me ! ):
Bt , nw my mind keep keep keep telling me that
I MISS YOU BADLY !! D:
好了 , 大家再见 ! (;

Shengtong-thanks alots uhs . {:
Marcus-you hors . rly .. Dk what t say . Nt we wanna say that you . Hmmm .. Guess nw is the problems that your are caller bomber ! == LOLS . :D pls change your bad habit of this anw . (:
Xinli-While you are inside camp , pls takecares of yourself uhs . Always 8am-5pm then release , must be tried && sick . Bt what , rmb nt t drink cold stuff . {:
Grace && jacq baby-Loves'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home