14 May 2009

150509

Old pic!

In my eyes, Indisposed.
In disguise, As no one knows.
Hides the face
Lies the snake
The sun, In my disgrace.
Boiling heat
Summer stench
’neath the black
The sky looks dead
Call my name
Through the cream
And I’ll hear you
Dream again

Black hole sun
Won’t you come &&

wash away the rain.


alot of thoughts in my head.
The Day I Tired To Live




Qiwen notiboy ! :D

Ytd meet qiwen notiboy at blk400 plus the bus stop .
Aft that , w him took bus went down to tm mrt station there the parsa-malang
t meet alvin didi , johnny && one of their friends couples . (:
Was abt 9pm , went t tm1 for a walk . Awhile ltr ,
went tm shopping center for a walk first . ... Toys.R for fun .
While went up the arcade . We saw a girl at the para dance damns funny mans =='
Then alvin didi g && disturb . LOLS . :D Funny thems !! ;D
Was abt 10pm , smoking awhile . Then went t took bus81 && went back blk400 plus .
Slacking awhile . && Alvin didi gg home have a bath first .
So me went johnny && qiwen notiboy house t sit & wait for johnny bathing .
11pm went down && slack awhile ltr alex coming . Then went t blk300 plus .
Alvin didi house void-deck && slack . Wait for him & come down .
While , zhaowei coming down && slack toos . Actually , im tonning .
Bt endup i didnt . So wait till abt last bus 12.14am , then i have t g home .
.. 12.10am , johnny accompany me t busstop . While ltr , alvin didi comes &
accompany us awhile my bus cames . ..... Reaching home was bt 1am plus .
Calling my alvin didi t comfirm that i reached home . {:

Thanks, nicole mei!

Im getting frustrated && frustrated again ! Angry*
FUCK FUCK FCUK FCUK FCUK !!!!!
I cnt control my tempered alr . Bth. I cnt stand it anymore !
Hate it damn! Fuckin' MY WAY!
Holyshits ! Ltr i gg down simei G.Hospital t accompany andrew .
KNN NNB ! I dnt wanna g down . He keep on wanted me t g down && see him .
Keep on kpkb ! Dk whichever/wtf or the hell !
I rly dl peoples who control me && focing me which the things idl t .
I cnt get it ! Why ?! Especially guys ! Dk doing fuck was it !
Everytimes && the days keeping on pestering && pestering .
They rly dk what is the word of 'irritating' hw t spell mans !
NB ! I rly cnt control my tempered alr . Is over my limit alr !
Up Side Down t those fking irrtating guy! CLJ !!
Seriously ! I rly dnt wish t meet you andrew ltr !!
Im so tried lors . You dnt understand what is tired uhs ?!
I wanna stay at home , rest for one day also cnt ?

So sickening! I rather than i meet my alvin didi thems ltr than eu .
Book me ? Wth/f you saying ? You think who i am ?
Sigh ! Im so sick ! D: STRESS STRESS STRESS ~~
More && more white hair is growing more on me .
PCB !!!!! Ohs , sorry peeps . I rly cnt control my tempered !
Is been over my limit alr lahs !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home