25 May 2009

260509

Happy birthday to my Childhood-Playmate , Xiaoen ! :D



G.Afternoon ! (; Ytd 7.30pm , meet ahboy bro && leon at bugis mrt station .
Aft that g bugis.S for shop && accompany them g look for zw the gan-nuer leelian . (:
Thanks ahboy bro bought me a new dress && belt . :D
..... Wait till 10pm , leelian release frm work . .. Took bus63 down to geylang lor 11 .
Walk to lor 15 the 'Shen hua' pub again .
Accompany them for drink.
... Drink smoking Drink smoking Drunk ~
............ 4am , going home tgt . {:

Sigh !
It been a 2weeks-2days.....
Everywhr i go , everywhr i were .
Your soul is always surrounded around me.
Your things && something which is included to you is always
surrounded or appear around me toos .
Can someone tell me why ?
Im so sick of it ! ):
Tell me how am i gonna forget you this month goes by ?
Cos' im being tired , tiring for you .
I rly dnt wanna increase my stress anymore .
Bt, im gonna tell that ; I still Miss you.D:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home