18 May 2009

190509

Old pic!

Sigh!
&& Nw i knw who was the true or the best friends in life .
I should knw who is right or wrong , who is good or bad .
Friends ? All was fake . Aft everything ,
aft all i've done , aft all i've been through .....
Everythings nw i knw & i understand .
Friends ? Buddies ? && i will be there for you ?
Is that realistic ? No . All lil' words && sentence was fake .
Not anything more . I mean nothing more?
I nvr asked for more . Sometimes , i just need a simple help &&
willing to be my lil' listening ear . Thats it , enough !
I knw aft all i've done . It nvr was good enough .
It nvr was enough for . Once friends get into troubles or
gone through bad things . Looking back or come to me .
What for ? Treat me lyk a shit ? What a big 'SIGH' was it ?!
I have no true friend anymore . Not anymore.
Nw && i knw . So i wont be there for those faking friends .
Is pointless to keep on contact or hanging out w them .
All i could pretend is no more .

sometimes i couldnt face up the fact of myself .
my life was so meaningless . everything i nvr been through treasure .
all the broken dreams take everything. Bt they cn nvr have ytd.
it my ownself destroy my future , my hope/wishes && my parents life .
i dosent have any of my dreams anymore .
a useless , failure , hopeless i am .
hais ! idk should i continue to live on my life nts .
i were a , no life ! ):

♥'zw ,
It been a 1 week 1 day , since you went in .
I rly dk wth happening to me .
I was been missing you .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home