22 May 2009

230509

Closeup face =.='

Snap by nicole mei ! :D

G.Morning ! (;
Ytd 8pm plus , nicole mei come over my place area to meet me && slack tgt .
So whn she's reaching , went down && find her .
..... 9.30pm plus , went area around the kopitiam for toilets .
Then was so concidence meet until my sk peepos around .
LOLS . :D whn they are going off to chalet . Nicole mei accompany me to find eddie .
Cos' eddie && darryl was w 3 uncle was at the kopitiam drinking.
Haahs , was damns funny that the uncle drunk ((:
Joking around w us =.=" at that chitchat , slacking , eating , smoking && drinking
until was abt 11pm , nicole mei have to go home luhs .
So accompany her wait for cab . ... Aft she went back to koptiam to accompany eddie
for drinking . Until was abt 12am , off to home . {:

im feeling down,
to say the least,
depression is hanging over me,
like a great big beast.

nobody can understand,
they never ever will,
my happiness is dead,
i feel like i could kill.

i dont want anybody to know,
i will lose many friends,
so i just sitting down alone,
trying to ignore the emotional bends.

my family thinks im a wimp,
which i think i might be,
but my friends say im not,
as they give me a cup of tea.

i tell them to stop worrying,
theres nothing they can do
except leave me alone,
to wallow im self-pity..


this is how i've been feeling for a few weeks now & for the last time, im not telling anybody..... it will only make things worse for myself && nobody could possible understand anyway.D;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home