19 May 2009

200509

Snap by him ! :D ==During on our drinking on thy day - 08/09_0509
I miss those day we are spending tgt on thy times .
I miss all the jokes && talks .
Bt , i miss you toos . {:
On this day , i have recieved 10 sweet msg frm him , zw .
As a sweet-memories to save it down . :D
On the day 100509 whn you went in on the times , you wrote . Tearing* Silly of him.
Sigh ! Im feeling so depressed ! ):
Bt , there is no one up there could save me .
All was just a dreams .

Cnt visit him ?!
Why was it ?!
Why are we of his friends cnt take a visit to him ?!
Hais ! Aft heard this new , im feeling badly .
Thought that , aft he perform well in db .
I cn get t see him . Bt , endup was all in the dream . =(

Seriously , i rly wanted to visit him as well .
I rly wanted to see him .
I rly miss him so much as badly as i could . D:

Am i falling in love w you?
Or am i fall in love w you as a very good friend ?
IMU BADLY ! );
P.S.

Cheryl mei , weicong && nicole mei-Thanks lots anw . {: W loves'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home