27 May 2009

280509

Old pic ! (18102008)

Last night , wrote my 4th letter to zw .
Today gonna post my 3rd plus e' 4th letter to him . (:
Im wondering , whn are you gonna reply my letter ?
Or whn im gonna received your letter anw ?
Im still awaiting for your replied ! ):
Hais ! My dreaming last night have your real .
Realised my dream is true , isnt it ?

Bt , hope that i can received your letter soon . {:

Ytd aft my briefin , went to amk meet the two couples
of my cheryl mei && weicong . && weicong small bro is coming toos .
Was abt 4pm , k-box for 4 hrs' to 7pm .
Drink Drink Drink !! ~

What a terrible day which i have for this yrs' only for this month, may?!
Eversince, started to meet zw on thy day on 080509.
On 100509, whn he went in db. On the next day, i started to drink.
Most likely, for the everyday was drinking.
Hmmm.. Just to dk why was it was?
Im over full/flow of drinking alr. Idl to drink anw.
Is just that friends wanna me to
or asked for drink tgt or somethings else.
Then i accompany them for a drink.
Drinking Drinking Drinking, Drunk Drunk!!!!!
Something's lyk numbling ourself.
Sigh! Hating vomit again && agian.
Drunk is a most worst things/happened.
Eh. Btw, this month is gonna past. Just for 3more days left.
Hopefully, starting for today.
Drink Drink Dink, go away go away!:D
Better get off/away frm me.
Getting less drinking.(:
Hope next month will be better.
Wishes, tml will be better.{:

Holyshit!
Ok , now which i could realised.
Friends is totally sucks at all!
All are liar! No one is true.
What does it called a true friends?
They can make you laughs?
They will be around when you needs them?
They know the secrets and could never tell?
They will break through your shell when you'r quiet?
They will pull you aside when something ain't right?
They will talk w you now && into the night till it's alright agian and no need to pretend?
They don't get angry when you change the plans?
True friends will go to the ends of the earth till they find the things you need?
Friends hang on through the ups and the downs?
Cos' they've got someone to believe in?
Oh, can someone is going to tell me?
I am so sicking && tired of my friends, really.
My friends? Since like i have much more friends that i have.
Dosen't mean that thier real/true to me.
Ohs , like i really have no friends at all !
Friends won't be there for you when you need them.
Well, is alright to be alone better than w those fking friends now who always hanging around
like animals. I won't be making those friends w the hell damn fk like right now.
I won't be so stupid. Damn it, Forget it!
Whatever. I know who was pretending. Who was right or wrong.
&&I Myself know who was it, thats enough for me.
I dosen't want to Cares' anymore!
Ok, shall stop mention about it!
nt fair, unfair!!

Alright, shall stop here for my preparation!
takecares people(!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home