04 June 2009

050609

Is fading... Yes, and i know it/is real..

Ytd was slacking w my Childhood playmate xiaoen , her darling xnas && keith .

Has received X.zw letter ytd .
His worte on 31st of may.


To love someone is a thing
To be love by someone is something
To be loved by the one you loved is everything.

Boy , im rly sorry .
Idk what am i going to do for real .
Im quite confused abt it .
Idk what are your words .
Does it stand it for real ?
Are you those or all which are lying to me ?
Are you bringing/treating me as a spare tire ?
How much you love me ? Love me much ?
Say you will treasure me ? Serious ?
Is that you'r telling frm truth ?
I cnt tell or dk whr do i/how much do i stand in your heart toos .

I myself also dosent knw hw much i place you in my heart .
&& i wanna thanks your everythings && for your every words .....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home