29 May 2009

300509

Last night, i've my bad dream.....
I was kinda depressed. Cos' my life was so sucks!
I hate myself damn alots!
Headache, maybe i was not in enough sleep as well.
Im sick, right now. && the real soon .

Sigh! Sometime Somehow, i was thinking to be a eduacation-girl.
I was so envy those schoolling people! ):
...But i know that day won't be come.
Cos' thy day is past quite a long times.
Once the time is past, Once it over is mean over.
You can't turn back the time which or whatever the day that
you spent, what you did & you where you were.
It been a 1yrs'5mth plus. I never been study.
Eversince i quit my ite on the last yr' november times.
But as not counted those day in ite life. Cos' i never seems to be real in school.
&& i never been a schoolling student as well.
Im so missed my secondary school times && those days.
If i could turn back the time && the day.
I will/would be study my studies well on the time.
&& get my well results for getting a better school, courses that i like/intrested, life.
I keep on wonder, wondering if i could go back/trun around the day, the time i am.
I will start to treasure everything on 2007, so in my life now i wouldn't be here.
&& i won't get here. Damn regret, i was a failure.
Cherish, i never been to. By right now, my life, included everything which that i've done.
Was too late for me.....

Alright, shall stop here! Im tired, Gg rest now.
D:D:D:D:D:***

xzw, your letter will be postpone
when im recover...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home