28 May 2009

290509

G.Afternoon peoples ! (;
ARGH! My slippers was just torn abt 2705 the wed . D:
Is someone somebody is gonna help me ?
Is someone somebody is gonna help me to buy one
or bought me back one of my original slippers
at the bugis.S && delivery to my house ?
Is someone somebody is gonna tell me how ?
Bored && sadded ** hais ! Cos' there isnt one people is
willing to help me . Ewww .. Now i just dk how am i going out w/o a outting
slippers alr . Tell me what should i do , Hellos ?!

Ytd nights , was abt 9.30pm .
Xinli he came to find me . :D
Haahs , was quite a long time that we didnt even meet luhs .
Hmmm .. he came to my house downstair of my blk
&& fetch me . ... Went to geylang lor15 to find his friends for pool =.='
.. Was abt 11.45pm , he accompany me walk to my house area
the market && look for my friends . Aft that , he went home .
So , meet alan , weichiang bro , guolong laopa && guosheng at the market . {:
Guolong laopa was drunk . Drinking again .
Almost drunk . Luckily bt , i still wasnt .
Accompany them for tonning .
Hais ! Guolong laopa , cheerup mans ! D;
..... 6.30pm , gg home for my sleeping-beauty . Tried ! ): Hahaha.

Sometimes i might felt that , i'm nt meant to be happy .
I've had some hard times over my life . Depressed*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home