30 May 2009

310509



LOLS . :D get snap by nicole mei =="

My pic was damn freaking hell mans ! ;DD

G.Morning people ! Awww .. Bloody hell tiring ! ); Nt feeling well . D:
Actually , ytd im supossed to meet cheryl mei , weicong && perry .
Endup im nt meeting them luh. Cos' of my slippers problem . Ewww ..
In the last mins , my mother had bought a slippers for me .
So , went to meet nicole mei at aljunied mrt station by 6.15pm plus . (:
Cos' we are going to bugis.S to look for job . While reaching bugis station .
My jiahua lil' boss call me . Haahs , he say that he saw me ((:
Awhile ltr went for a smoke . Was so concidence met till nicole mei 3 of her friends .
&& was so concidence that matthew is also there .
So went bugis.S tgt . :D ... aft that went to to slack . ..
8pm plus , accompany them went to pool also .
Lols. Aft nicole mei , my turn =.= ... I didnt even hw t play , anw .
Bt nicole mei her friend is teaching me . So i learned to how to play abits .
Was abt time is going to 9pm . I have to g t meet kelvin didi luhs .
So nicole mei went w me toos . Cos' they are staying nearby toos .
.. Was abt 10pm , reaching marine terence area to meet my kelvin didi slack tgt .
While nicole mei bring her precious dog pepper down tgt . Hahaha.
Time was going to 11.30pm . Kelvin didi have to went down t tm le .
Cab back t my house . Thanks nicole mei for the slippers && cab fare .
Told you nt to . Bt eu still nt to listening =.=" Anw , i still have to thanks thanks you lots . {:

While reaching home , i received a letter frm zhengwei ! :D
Yeahs ! (; i was so excited of receiving his letter , anw . (:
Haahs , was glad that i've finally received his letter ((:
He wrote this letter on 240509 .
The crazy of me =.=' Hmmm .. I rly dk should i trust you ?
Should i trust you love to me , are all in real ?
Will you willing change your life && do everything for me ?
Is that truth ? I cnt believe that you cn do it . Cos' i knw that you dont truly/rly love me .
You'r just treating me lyk a games . Im sorry , I guess ..... Ps.

I LOVE YOU
I MISS YOU
I NEED YOU

8 letters 3 words 1 meaning

♥'xzw, thanks. thanks for the everything anw.{:
bt i cnt believe that you rly cn do it or rly willing because of me.
i do believe the words/sentence which is "I MISS YOU"
thanks!(; &&im gonna tell that 'I MISS YOU MORE'.....
your letter will be postpone for tml;D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home