05 June 2009

060609

Happy birthday to amanda ! (;


Suddenly or slowly they just leave you && that's how it ends.
"a broken friendship or r/s is like a broken vase, you can try & fit the pieces back together, but it will never be perfect again."



Sigh ! In my parents eyes now , im such a useless && meaningless person now .
Right now ! Im sorry for my father && my mother .
I nvr been to a good or a better person as before .
I rly wanna change I Myself to be a better person .
But , since lyk i nvr done/did or a change to myself .
I broken thier heart . I broken thier dreams .
I destroy everything in life . How or why im such a heartless person ?
Idk , i dont even understand why or how am i still as the same .
I fail thier heart down . I fail to be their daughter .
I disappointed them ..... Whatever i do anythings that will nvr let them happy as before .
How am i supposed to make them happy ? How am i supposed to be a good girl ?
This is all ever i wanted to knw . I realise that at until this
age , I myself still dosent knw the ans .
Was it such a shameless or to be shameful/ness . Isnt it ?
Maybe im too kids . Maybe i was a blame . I feel lyk im saying a sorry or
to apologise to them . But , i dont have a face && a guts to tell them .
I only can express all my feelings out here .
Whatever now which or what i have done , in their eyes , im just a failure .....
I am a sorry - my apology...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home