24 July 2009

250709

Happy birthday to Ahkelbaba ! (; (im sorry.....)
Do eu know it hurts, it bleeding?
Sometimes, i rly dk what should i do. I cant found myself to be happy.
Confession. I know who is right there for me whn im alone, whn i need them............

Once i realised , everything was to late ..

Goodmorning people ! (;
In the early morning 5.03am awake for jogging .
Around 6am went down of my house area same place to start my jog . ...
Was damn unlucky that im falling down );
Long time didnt fall down le . (I hate to fall down !)
.. Pain* Ewww .. Having 3-wounds , one is around part of my ankle ,
another which is my hand && lastly was my leg . D:
Sigh ~ I want to lose fats ! .....Came back , quarrel w mom .
She is unreasonable ! Dk wth/f she was mans !
Keep on nagging non-stop , i cant stand her !
Even i try to control my tempered ,
trying to ignore her . && she keep on nagging while
nobody ignore her also . I think that she's depressed !
Somehow it makes me damn irritating , feels lyk getting/sending her to imh !
Well , i shall stop to mention about ! (mad)

Alright, shall stop right here le.
takecares peeps(!)

FULL-FCUK-OFF !! FUCK THE WEATHER && EVERYTHINGS LAHS ! (frustrated!)

I'm tired of saying "I'm sorry" !
I'm tired of hearing "you owe me" !
I'm tired of misunderstandings leading to him being mad at me for stupid shit !
I'm tired of feeling used !
I'm tired of bringing it on myself !
I'm tired of causing so much pain !
I'm tired of not trying in things that ought to matter !
&& I'm sick of trying to heal people that don't want to get well !
I'm sick of trying to fix people !
That I secretly know I can't .
I'm tired of living my life day to day & not getting anywhere !
I'm sick of the cycles my life follows !
I'm tired of living within my restraints !
&& I'm sick of being too lazy to break free of them !
I'm sick of being apathetic !
I'm sick of not && I'm sick of caring !
I don't want to be in this life !
I want to be someone else !
I'm tired of self-destructing !
I want to live .


I'm tired of it . Everything . Life . Not suicidal kind of tired . Just sick of things i could change but i don't . I'm so fucking lazy it sickens me .

I care . Of-course i Cares' . && i won't stop caring . It just seems like i don't seem to do any good when i do care. (Sigh~)

They expect too much .
So do i .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home