24 November 2008

251108

Morning ya ! (; Upset , disappointed & sad . Alone && lonely . Weakness nw . Thats whr i am standing . Imma nw then realise there is nth impotants t me anymore . Some comes t me or whatever else . When you all have troubles/problems , i will always by you all side t be listener whenever you all needs me . I just cn't throw you all down && runaway . I willing t help . Everybody do does have a limit . Even i will . If i help was nt in fully enough . Bt . The only that i cn help alr trying t help . Even it nt much that i cn help . That's all i have been alr done my best . Always you all have problems/troubles will be also mine . Cos' i treat you all as my friends . You all seems dosen't even cares ! Bt . When/ever i have troubles/problems , whr are you all ? You are just leave it . Why ? Nw then i realise . All was in fake . Everythings is fake . You all are just freaking hell t me . I felt that i'm useless . IHATEMYSELF ! You all don't even knw . You all cn see what i have smiling & laughs for each single times . I cn say that i am happy && ok/fine . Thats all . How i feels . You'll nvr understand . For everyones . I am glad that you all are doing fine . (: You all happy i will be happy toos . As you all happy cn le . All the best !! Thanks god for those memories .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home