24 December 2008

251208


Today went t sengkang(ah-yi house) t celebrate christmas day ! (; Argh ! Wenhao is super-cute !! ;D Thanks for my cousin(yicong && jiajia) t be my listening ear . && thanks my ahyi for the christmas gift !!!!! LAST MERRY CHIRSTMAS T EVERYONE ! Enjoy ^^
.
.
Friends doesn't need more. 2/3 best or gd friends just that its enough. Nw, i just felt that friends dosen't meant t me anymore.....
Hais ! (; Why am i torturing myself agian && agian ? Why ? I just want t knw why ? Imma feel so tried of all Tired of my life . Im so sick of it . Im freaking hell usless ! I hate myself for sometime giving so much acttiduce towards others && my parents. I am sorry for the times . PAINFUL~bury me up, alrights ?

.
.
.

Make a wish && place it in your heart . Anything you want , everything you want . Do you have it ? Gd . Nw believe it cn come true . You nvr knw whr the next miracle is gonna come from , the next smile , the next 'wish come true' . Bt if you believe that it's right around the corner && you open your heart && mind t possibility of it , t the certainty of it . You just might get the thing you're wishing for . The world is full of magic . You just have t believe in it . So make your wish . Do you have it ? Gd . Nw believe in it , w all your heart ...
______________________________________________________________________________
Life cn be so unbelievable at times . I mean things you g through minute by minute , day by day , until its just a sheer memory of something that once was . When i look back , there is a lot of stuff that i should have nvr put myself through . Let alone anyone else . Bt then i think would i change it ? Idk . Cos' if i did i wouldnt' be the person that i am today . Sometimes , we need t g through the bad , because there is a lesson in everything . Everything is a learning experience && its what life is all abt . Being smart enough t change your course && nvr heading down the same dead end road twice . Sometimes we DO need t lose the faith in a person , because if you dont , you'll be heartbroken && left decieved every single time . Ppl are human & they are bound t fuck up , bt are they man enough t admit when wrong && step up t the plate t make it better ? If they arent' .. then its nt your fault . You just have t realize that they arent' as strong as you thought they were && you have t move on . && most importantly . You have t realize that everyone isnt' going t be lyk that one person . && thats what im still learning .
  • I need t learn t move on . I need t realize that no matter what words were said . No matter what feelings && futures were supposedly shared . That its just nvr going t happen . Cos' he isnt' the person i thought he was .
  • I need t realize that nt everyone out there is like him . I knw there are hearts im continuing t break because of my ability t move on from the wrong one . Bt its me && ill deal w it . There are others that are continuing t show me that there is still gd ppl left in this world && i cant give up hope just because on one heartbreak .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home