29 December 2008

301208

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T CYNDI ! (;
.
.
.
.
.
I move on lyk a sinners prayer . I let em' g lyk a levee breaks . Walk away as if i don't cares' . Learn t shoulder my mistakes . I'm built t fade lyk your favorite song . Getting reckless when there's no need . Laugh as your stories ramble on . Break my heart bt it won't bleed . My only friends are pirates , it's just who i am . I'm better as a memory than as your girl . I'm nvr sure when the truth won't do . I'm pretty gd on a lonely night . I move on the way a storm blows through . I nvr stay , bt then again , i might . I struggle sometimes t find the words always sure until i doubt . Walk a line until it blurs . Build walls too high t climb out . Bt , i'm honest t a fault , it's just who i am . I'm better as a memory than as your girl . I see you leanin' , you're bound t fall . I don't wanna be that mistake . I'm just a dreamer , nothing more . You should knw it before it gets too late . Cos' goodbyes are lyk a roulette wheel you nvr knw whr they're gonna land . First you're spinning , then you're standing still . Left holding a losing hand . One day you're gonna find someone . Right away , you'll knw it's true that all of your seeking is done . Its just a part of the passing through . Right there in that moment . You'll finally understand . That i was better as a memory than as your girl .
.
.
.

Today g bugis S' t by my new slippers . Aft that meet shijie bro at city hall . While i was satting down waiting for my bro . I have a thought . I was wondering Wondering why was everybody w a smiling faces && a happy faces . What are they thinking in thier mind ?! (; i was so curious w . Hmmm .. Shijie bro looks lyk changing alots ! ;DD It been a long times nvr met luhs . Hais ! I was thinking what was cheryl mei been doing these fews day period of a time ? Are she fine ?! I hope that she was doing fine within these aday . && i was worry abt she && cycena . Dk what they haven been thinking . Do cheerups , alrights ?! Stay strong Nth cn beat us down de ok ?! In no matter what . ........... WHAT A BIG SIGH ~(there is always too much t say)

.

.

.

.

i was trying up .
3 Cheers 2 True Love.:It's best to wait for the one you want than settle for one that's available. It's best to wait for the right one because life is too short to waste on just someone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home