28 December 2008

291208

The pic is fading away ...
WTH PIC ?!
Back luhs . Depends nt t do that agian . Hais ! What a fool/foolish i am ? Im changing for everyday , isn't it ? Why everyone is seeking for love ? What is somethings lacking in my life ? Hmmm .. Ytd went t kovan slack w garce && cailing lors . =) CHILL__ Aft 9pm plus I && grace g hougang t ahboi house t slack awhiles . (: Stanley && shelton didi-Get well soon !!
Hais ! What happens t mine cheryl mei ?!
[]
There's a story in her eyes . Lullabies && goodbyes . When she's looking back at me . I cn tell her heart is broken easily . Cos' the girl in my mirror is crying out tonight . && there's nth i cn tell her t make her feel alrights ! (; the girl in my mirror is crying cos' of you . && i wish there was something . Something i could do . If i could , i would tell her . Nt t be afraid . The pain that she's feeling . The sense of loneliness will fade . So dry your tears & rest assured . Love will find you lyk before . When she's looking back at me . I knw nth rly works that easily . I can't believe it's what i see , that the girl in the mirror . The girl in the mirror ; Is me !!Uplaod that day pic .. Cheerup cycena !!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home