18 April 2009

190409

Hey Guys , i've topup my hp alr . Sorry what if i didnt reply those msg . Cos' i cnt received . My msg gt problems && also cnt replied . ps. Anythings just call me up !

Morning ! (;

Hais ! I was rly very tiring . Idk what t do . Idk what t say . Idk who i am .
Everythings just dk . Wasn't im such a big damns foolish ?

Ytd , 3.30pm plus gt t meet cheryl baobei mei && parry at yishun .
While i was in the mrt omw t yishun .
On thy times was abt reaching bishan .
Then gt two guy ask for my num . WTH/F ?!
...........
Once reaching yishun mrt station , cheryl mei comes t fetch me .
Ohs , it been a long time that i didn't even step over/aft amk station luhs .
It has been a long time that i didn't comes t yishun ,
Eversince some bad things which happened . So idl t hang over/around
there w those bad memories . Oh, there(northpoint) quite been changing alots.
.. Aft that went t inter && took bus t weicong house slack .
... While reaching his house , his dog which is called sunny is cute mans ! ;DD
..... Was around 5pm plus , cheryl mei wanna drinks . Cos' she have her bad mood .
So we accompany her drinks till i was drunk .
On that times , idk wtf im saying or wth im doing .
DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK !! ~~~~~
Slp vomit slp vomit slp vomit.....
overslept till 10pm plus .
Was rly hard && difficulty . Im getting headache , more && more tried .
numbing ; Feels lyk killing myself . Total i was vomiting 4 bags .
Until 11pm plus gg home , they help me t pay cab fare .

`Headache ~
Last night , i cnt slp well enough .
Until 4am , wakeup feel lyk vomiting .
Luckily bt , there wasn't .
(Ewww .. I hate vomit , Yarcks mans !)

Sigh* Guilty, i was such a troublesome . I hate myself for real .
I dnt understand why am i here .
Im rly so sorry for 'Ya All' cheryl mei , weicong && parry .
For giving Ya All so much troubles for .
&& rly so sorry abt that .
Rly sorry for always spending Ya All money away.
I myself was nt a good person.

Thanks weicong anw .
&& cheryl mei-why must you cut yourself ? why must you hurt yourself ? why ?! ):
isn't me ? is me making you so . D: I rly wanna thanks for always being there for me anw . {: dnt think so much , alrights ?
Huiyee babe-thanks for being there for me toos . (: Muacks ^^
Grace-i didnt blame you . you just dnt think too much ok ? jia you for your work . dnt giveup so easily ! (;
Jacq baby-thanks alots uhs . (L)
Xinli-I miss your spec ! :D
Shengtong-muhahahas!!!!!
Melvin erzi-Sigh! I was thinking this feel days . Guess this time is rly goodbyes in btw us . Just a lil' bits small problems . && dk what are you angry for ? Everything seems t be changing . I want you back t normal , lyk we someday we are . D:
Ricky daddy-idk wth happening t you . why ?! SIGH ~~

Thanks guys , anythings , no matter what i will be up there for yous .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home