06 June 2009

070609

Happy birthday to Zhaowei !!! ;DD
&&
Happy birthday to jiahao !! ;D


I have tired to show you how I feel.
I have tired to show you what I see,
but how I see and how I feel seem to fade away.
How can say what is forbiden me?
I sigh to the night show my feelings to God.
I cannot act for the pain it will cause.
I cannot move for I... I want to be near.
I hope you know how want to hold you.
I want to be the one who picks you up when you are down,
how I wish things would work for us,
But I see that time is not now.
I want to know I will always be here in the shadows.
I watch in pain I watch w love.
I will come when asked for.
I hope that is what you want.
For above all else I want to see you smile w joy.


Genia-im sorry for letting you to worrying abt me . Ps. I wont take drugs again . Im sorry . && dnt think too much . Is gonna be alrights ! (; thanks anw toos . {:
Genie-you toos . Dnt think too much as well . Anythings , rmb that you both must tell me . takecares alots uhs . W loves';D
Xiaovan mei-thanks for your Cares' anw . (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home