07 June 2009

080609

G.Afternoon people ! (; I have just create a new facebook acc .
Argh! Starting , im so confused . Cos' is so complicated to me that idk how to use =.="
Hmmm .. Last night was on phone w qiwen notiboy . (:
Ewww .. Im so tired ! ): Headache , keep on spinning . D:
Not feeling well , I guess . =(

Frm the start ytd , caught last words frm adrian which he told me .
Aft that , i felt im so tired && tired . Idk aft all , i was damn tired .
I feel lyk resting && sleeping . This feelings suddenly came so terrible
&& tired to me . I found myself frm giving up this awaiting for you .
I just dk , I just cnt understand & I just cnt get it !
Somemore what i found myself that im more && more
afaird && being tiring for you . && This feeling is fading .
Lyk a rainbow is going to be gone , rly .
This is what i wanna say a sorry to you .....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home