08 June 2009

090609

The 5-Retard .. LOLS . :D
Shanel, Yuqiang, Qiwen notiboy, Alvin didi && Me ! :D

Ytd was at Zhaowei chalet ! (;

My lovin' Genia && Genie - Im sorry for letting you both worrying abt me . Ps. Ehs . Don't worry abt me , ok ? Im still doing fine . (: there is nth gonna happens in me . Whatever shits what i do im still alive . So , i wont die so earlier . All i knw that im doing is just torturing && harmful to myself . Bt , is ok . Hmmm .. You both also ok ? Don't think too much as well . Just let them be . Just let them say or talk abt it . Cos' do you knw why ? They'r just reflecting to them ownself . They didnt notice && knw it . Hahaha. Childish act . Fking Cares' them . Face look lyk adults which is older than us . Bt , their such an childish lyk kids brain or a mindset . So tell me wth/f of them it is ?! :D Aiya , they wont say so much longer de . See how long they cn stand it . If they say long liaos . && they will also feel bored & also dk they will found out themself how kinda retarded kids they is . Damn it ! Haahs , so you both dnt easily get fall into their trip uhs . && if anythings occurs , must let me knw uhs . Anything cn just tell me , i cn be you both lil' ears ((:
Sorry && thanks for e' lil' Cares' . {:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home