09 June 2009

100609

Happy birthday to Alexiis mei ! :D
&&
happy birthday to beibei ! ;DD

090609 - Ps. && Happy belated birthday to Chunhao notiboy ! (;

G.Afternoon people ! (; Ytd , while time is running up near to the evening time .
Was so sudden that wenkai , alexiis mei && deric ask me to go out .
... So , 8.30pm around meet tgt at tm && catch a movie of 'Monsters VS. Aliens *In 3D*'
at 9.15pm . {: Was such a heartless of me that i didnt notice that today is her birthday . D:
Hmmm .. Hope you lyk it . Cos' is just a lil' small heart gift . .....
Was abt 11pm , the show is ending . So we chat a lil' while && gg home .
So i gt to rush back && accompany my childhood playmate xiaoen . (:
Cos' she is messaging me to faster come back . :D
While reaching my house voiddeck was abt 11.40pm around .
So is just only she && keith , both of them sitting under the voiddeck of the same place
that we always used to be . Then 12am plus , xiaoen
darling xnas && her father coming along to slack awhile
till was abt 1am . So , everyone was tired .
&& keith gg home . So xnas father tgt riding him home to amk , I guess .
So me , xiaoen && xnas went up to home for sleeping .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home