10 June 2009

110609

G.Afternoon ! (; Sigh ~ now adays lyk happened so much things
that i couldnt make myself to cool down or to stable . Keeping on stressing abt .
&& Complicated , dk what should i do what happening . ...
Ytd went to meet hubert && a group of his friends . (:
Thought or actually that we have some big troubles of taiji .
..... But , endup . Everybody was waiting for them till this morning 10am
to come down to settle . && Yet , you knw what ?
That fking ahboy && the leon dont even dare to come down .
So tell what was a big "FUCK" words ?
&& was damn angry so ! Cos' that ahboy doing things too much alr .
Now all i could realised that he && the leon was a liar & cheater !
Everythings that they do or say is just reflecting to them ownself !
So expert to change topic or words . 'Dare to say or to do, Dare to face
up!' Dont need me to say so much . Not only me . Cos' our here ,
we & others have so much evidence to prove . Hmmm .. Now i see how you both
cn hide till whn or how long was it . I see that you both also cnt hide
this things longer anw . Dont shame yourself .

Has received zw letter, by ytd.:D
His worte on 070509.

I hide my tears when I say your name
But the pain in my heart us still the same
Although i'll smile and seems carefree, there
no one who love you more than me.

My dearest you, i will try my best to take you as someone that i cn pair w my heart.
♥If it is 3yrs', i will lead my life try to wait for you.{:
But, what's the problems nw was. I am afaird that
within each day past by. In e' btw, im afaird that
our feelings will lose/lost or fade away just lyk a
rainbow is gone soon
=(

pray hard that this feelings && r/s in btw us cn last
till the day we meet again...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home