25 July 2009

260709

Happy birthday to my loves' , advance ! ;D

Goodmorning people, the time now is 233am.
Hahaha. Soon i will be off to sleep, after this.
Damn tired/tiring!);

&&Ohno, just now i found it my wound nt even 3!
2moreD;

Actually , im starting to on my com frm around 1am .
Until now , i then started to post .
Cos' im all the way msn w around 10people =.="
It keep me waiting till now . Bth*
I cant even get to do my stuff .
Hmmm .. Just now while i was otw to genia && genie chalet .
At aljunied mrt station met till edmund .
LOLS . :D as first , i thought who was it siol ?!
Why does the person keep on staring or follow me ?
Haahs , i couldnt regonise it's him after he came to me ((:
Was so concidence . So we chitchat till stop at bedok station .
He drop off . ..... Reaching pasirris-dt-east chalet to have fun tgt .
I rly hope both of you will lyk it the small lil' hands of art works
which is made . ... 10.30pm around , cutting cake .
After having the cakes , homesweethome ! (;
Ohs , Too bad that chunhao notiboy didnt come .

Alright, shall stop her for posting.{:
More pic will be upload by another day !
Nights ! Sweetdreams, w loves';D

Another morning people !
Bloody hell tiring ! (;
After finally get t turn off my com last night .
While i get up the chair , my whole body was
full of painless . Damn pain && tired of my whole body . D:
Maybe was i fall in thy morning causes started to pain . Hais !
Walking also pain toos . I feel so uncomfortable ! ):
Somemore having my gastric toos . Tired !
I feel so handicapped . D; Sigh ~
Tmr gonna start working le . Shag !

Tired. So Very Very Tired.
That is how I feel,
So Very Very Tired.

Me. I don't want to be me.
Can I be you?
I don't want to be me.

Why. Why is my life this way?
I go on day by day.
Why is my life this way?

Love. A thing that seems to be lacking.
I search yet I cannot find.
A thing that seems to be lacking.

Life. Something that seems to go on.
One day at a time.
Something that seems to go on.

Death. Do I wish for this?
I'm unsure if I want that.
Do I wish for this?

Friends. Some people tell me I have them.
Some people tell me they are them.
Some people tell me I have them.

Where. A place deep inside of me.
Thats where I hide all my feelings.
A place deep inside of me.

Tired. I'm tired of being me.
So can't I be you? Or somebody?
I'm tired of being me, of myself.


A peice just highlighting how I feel right now , so very tired w everything .....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home