29 July 2009

300709

MAMA! PLEASE!! PLEASE STOP NAGGING AT ME! I HAVE ENOUGH!

Sometimes , In every-people life is fortune .
Good things & words are kept . Bad things & words are spread as whole world to know . (why?)
a long long walking.
lights & noises.
what a tired day.

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink
I wonder should I get up && fix myself a drink?

It's summer but it's crazy weather everyday...
Sometime is really f!king weather.
Instead of wearing tank tops, I feel lyks wearing long sleeves..
=.= What's up?! Global warming? Hahaha.
Right now, as obvious. Im at the point of
experimentation w my stuff. Somemore quite busy.
New series coming sooooon (hopefully coming by next week)
Majors have been nothing but 'HELL!'

weeman(cousin)


Hello People , has been alone for the whole day . Can say that . Cos' sometimes i was thinking to be alone for independents ..... 2pm plus today . Went to my grandma house w my bro . Until it was time about to 4pm . Went bugis area round to seek for a job . Yet , there isnt any job vacancy . Not a moment ?! Wtf ! ): so , was around 6pm . Heading to cityhall , continue to seek again . While time was nearly to 7pm . Weichiang bro came to accompany me . ............ Finally ! We get in a interview ! ;D (happy) Ohs , tmr alan is going to have his driving test ! Hopefully he can pass !! Haas . Now am texting msg to him .

Msg for Alan-Wish you good luck for your tmr test ! (; rmb , got to have confidence in yourself uhs . {: all the best for all ! ;D may god bless you !

Alright, shall stop here luh.
Night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home