30 July 2009

310709

Happy birthday to Ajib ! ;D

In my life , i came so many experience in eyes . I can see so much different things , as i been or went through so much . I realised , everythings in this world is realistic is a fact . For every each steps i take i walk , i fall && learned . So i'll see , i understand i knew .

Gangster ? Play shirts ? For those are just brainless type would play or join this kind of childish && kids things . Sometimes i dont get it , I dont understand why ! For some people to your ownself goods ? To make yourself to feel proud ? Does it make you feel proud or big name in it ? No ! Is a dumbness/stupid ! It only make your ownself looks so shameless/low in it , more worst then it . Ohs , It such a poor/pitiful or a fool for these kids . {: "MIND THIS SENTENCE , FOR ALL THOSE GANG-STER IS OUTDATED ! ;D" But Sara told me - depends actually some really big timer . Well , this sentence make some sense to me . Anyway , i hates to mix w those kind of bad company .

Secrets are no fun . Secrets hurt someone . Ofcourse everyone do does have a secrets by ownself . In a moment of weakness (a mistake) But I kept it a secret . Soon enough I found , Secrets have a way of getting out . Secrets cant be kept . I confess a crime against my life . My loneliness is punishment enough . Forgiveness is Define . Everyone keeps secrets sometimes .

Do we have a purpose ? Is a question one will often ask . Is there a higher power out there, some greater task ? The truth will hurt many , not only a few . People have a hard time dealing w that which is true . There is nothing greater that watches your back . Deal w it , stop crying && build your own stack . You are responsible for the life that you lead . It is not someone else’s fault when you dont get what you need . If one wants the stars , they must be grabbed by one’s own hand . Nothing in life is freely given there is no promised land .

So the question remains , why are we here ? For those w/o faith , the answer is painfully clear . We live only for today && if we are lucky tmr . To us there is no afterlife , but that brings us no sorrow . Self improvement is our main goal & it starts in the here & now . We refuse to be filled w illusions of grandeur && get fat off them like a cow . The best of us seek improvement in every area we can . W/o the proper balance of self there can be no complete human-being .

Wisdom is for the wise && that is one of the things we strive to be . Vision in what was once blind , reality is what we wish to see . The past can lend us wisdom if we choose to open our eyes . Sadly for the masses it is easier to stomach soothing lies . Self-improvement starts w vision & vision is the key to all . Vision gives us the gift of truth , but few can handle it && many fall . For us lucky few who can handle truth , the road is bright ahead . We strive for perfection , but get betterment instead .

Strength is another goal that we fight hard to seek . We know that in the end nothing will be given the weak . To be great in life one must be strong . The meek shall inherit nothing , their reign never long . Sadly power can taint & if that happens , destroy . Power is not for the weak of mind , but it can be a joy . Might may try it’s hardest but it can never honestly make right . Though it is important to note that history is written by the victor of a fight . Though it can be bad , strength is a tremendously important tool . On the path of self-improvement you will meet many a fool . Too many people cannot handle truth & they will try & eliminate the source . So if you are strong enough , they can never make you change course .

Self-improvement may be the main but there is another that is key . Procreation is the natural drive of life , for you && for me . In truth , there is only one way after death to live on . && that is through procreation , the creation of your spawn . Children are your life force && they make you feel wonderfully alive . They give focus to your chaos && motivation for your drive . W/o children a person is never whole . They lack an essential ingredient , that one special role . Nothing can fill the void except when a child is put in the space . Their life lends you power , there is magic in their face .

I have answered the question , though some may not like what I have said . I smile && wave them goodbye , for I know the truth in their stead . I cannot force vision on the masses , but I will forever strive to try . My gift of vision is for those who want to see through life’s lie . I once was blind but now I see . However , it wasnt god that did this for me . I walked the path of self-improvement w my own two feet . Due to this fact I can never be beat . I can deal w just about any problem that can come my way . When times get tough I dont get on my knees && pray . I deal w whatever comes at me while standing proud . I refuse to settle for mediocrity I will always stand out in a crowd .

Life is hard , that is a fact that people have to understand . && ofcourse there are times when you need a helping hand . No people is an island && I totally agree . My problem lies w people who only want to lean on me . When you never hold yourself up , you deny yourself improvement . If you let your muscles atrophy , then you can never have positive movement . A life w/o a child & w no betterment is a life wasted . That is a life that was smelt && looked at but never tasted . I have given you enough wisdom to ponder for the day . Question everything or forever frozen you’ll stay .

the full title is "The Truth to The Meaning of Life."
WARNING, THIS POEM CONTAINS ATTACKS AGAINST RELIGION. IF EU ARE A VERY RELIGIOUS PERSON I ADVISE EU TO NOT READ THIS PIECE.
it is not my goal to offend people. however, I have my opinion && I have just as much right t express it as anyone else. if you do not listen to the warning & you read the poem & become offended by it I will feel no guilt. not listening to the warning makes it your fault if you get mad. if you want to attack what I say in this post, do me a favor && note me instead of putting it in a comment. if you really think the post is bad I would love to hear why so as always, critiques are welcome!:D

this piece is about what I feel to be the true meaning of life. whoever decides to read it I hope you enjoy it && please put a comment about the post. I cannot know where I among my peers of poets unless they give me feed back. Thanks.(:

当你的命运是好或者还是坏
命运中注定是不可能改变的是


Hello People , it 0933 now .
4.30pm plus was on phone w qiwen notiboy . (:
Finally i can get a chance to post a lil';D
Can tell that i frm 8pm plus around switch on my com
till now can get to release .
Dk why today is so much people msn w me .
Was fking busying ! ): once online ,
so many people msn w me till now .
I cant even get to do my things/stuff !
All chatting w me at the same timing ,
making me so confused && blur .
Dont even know what i type or they type .
WTH/F lors . =(

Alright, shall stop a lil' complaining post now.
Nights ! ;D

Tmr plan - meet cheryl mei , weicong , perry && jiahua
Sun plan - meet huiyee babe
Mon plan - Maybe working

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home