29 July 2009

300709

the hardest goodbye
are you hiding
like the way I do?


Ihaveacrushonyou
If I walk the seas.
would I be able to reach you.
I will give you all of my heart
when I meet you.
While walking along this path,
if you happen to see me.
Please accept my hello.

Goodafternoon People ! (;
Shag ! Now adays , i dont understand it .
I dont understand why was it was ?
I dont understand why keep quarrel w my mum ?!
Damn it ! Sometimes , i felt that my life is so fragile so weak .
'Life in frames' Well, you can figure it out by yourself what I mean w it ! (;

Alan , jiayou for today ! ;D
Aloy-songsu , no lazy (; update your blog !! Muhahahas ! :D

Alright, shall stop here for posting!
takecares peeps(!)

So random , i just happen to found this pic in my com
:(overdue-pic, know it gone_is over. is the past joys we had tgt, goodbyes:)


Im so drown so down
Im so tired tired over it now
It killing me myself
I tried to smile just a lil'
Tried to make myself happy
I really tried not to cry
For the first time
But i just had to stop myself
Couldn’t see the happiness in me
Why?! Why have this happened to me?!
Why am i suffer like this?
I can’t take that much can't take it anymore
I have enough what I’ve been through
So why am i heart ache?
I really tried to smile
Sometimes . Once i flashback my soul . I felt so lost && missed . I miss my past . I miss my past life . But , i've lost everything now . If it wouldnt me . Everythings wont be now or today . It was fault . I bring the burdens to my parents . Im sorry . I really dk how am i going face to tell . I only can express everything at here . Im so sorry . I apologise..
Im sitting here alone . Idk what or how am i going to do . I dont even know how to handle my life , everythings . Confession...
I think i need sometimes by my own by myself.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home