26 November 2008

271108

Arghhs ! ~ imma looking damns ahgong at heres'
MY BAOBEI MEI SIBEH CUTE && PRETTY MANS !!!!!
jes and me

BACK !!!!! Internet ytd sotsot de . Nw today finally ok luh.:D Damns happy mans ! ;DD that tuesday 25thNov went out w cheryl baobei mei ! (; Haas . It been much fun & happy w thems on thy days spending w thems . Exspecially my baobei mei !!! Haahs , it been a long times no meet alr . Last times she came t my work place look for me . If i am nt wrong . Still rmb that our 1st met is last yrs' dec somethings . LOLS . Till these times is the 2nd met . Hees * Meet thems 3.30pm at bugis . Endup . Imma come late . I'm sorry ya ! Aft , we have fun in the longjohnsliver . Keeping on take alots of photos && take whole group of us by ourselves ; funny == Laughs ! Aft that we went t clakequay ..... ... 6/7pmsmthings . Jeslyn have t g luhs . They wanna t have drinks . Then accompany thems went t around there the Forbidden city t have a big drink . ............................ DRUNK ~` Reach aljunied . I realise that i have drunk for just & feels lyk vomiting . Then have just awaken . Rly thanks cheryl && weichong keep on by my side t send && accompany me through home . Thanks mei t be my listener all awhiles . Thanks for accompany till my house outside . Rly . It a big thanks t ya ! And sorry for troubles Ya All.)'; Tired aft all . My cheryl baobei mei-esp; I needs t thanks you . Thanks for side of me . Rmb , i'll always by your sides toos ^^ I am always here . (: Here for Ya All toos ! (; Just rinrin me up` You are always my baobei mei <33
++++++++++++************++++++++++++************++++++++++++************

thy date pic

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home