28 November 2008

281108

I have low blood pressure?!

Signs and Symptoms
Teens and adults who have COA often do not have any symptoms or have only mild signs that are discovered during a regular visit to the doctor. Someone with symptoms may notice some or all of these:

-cold legs and feet
-shortness of breath, especially when exercising
-dizziness
-leg cramps after exercising
-strong, throbbing headaches
-fatigue
-nosebleeds
-fainting
-chest pain

some of that may causes more serious && worst. [dangerous] why?!!

Sometimes you all rly dk what i feels abt . Sometimes i was rly dk what should i do or what should i says . I am tired of all . I'm so tired of begin here . I am real rly so tired of being IMMORTAL ! I am sick of it ! You'll nvr understand .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home