26 November 2008

281108

freaking-out ; imma looking so ugly at here ! Kns . D;

Today went t grace house . Thanks . LOLS . ..... GETWELLWELLSOONSOONSOON !!! Loved * Aft . Ask ricky daddy t come && accompany me . Thanks alots uhs . Thanks for the days && thanks for coming down hougang t accompany me . <33

Sometimes , i was rly felt that who that i am love w thems . "Love everybody that i know and meet till this day because i will never forget Ya All....." Love those who is . All that i knews that will nvr fells t aparts in my life . Bt . Do they knw ? Who cares ? Nobody does !! No ways ! They didn't even no . They didn't even wanna care abt . Hais ! Thats all i have t reach till the ends for the one day ! Nobody whose knw what i feels abt . ************ IMISSM.J.R ! I miss back my past of my secondary sch life times . I miss everyones ! )'; I miss thems ; esp my class ! (; Thanks god . Everythings we should do is t 'Forgives && Forgets' .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home