24 April 2009

240409

Current mood:Getting over frustrated!):

Happy birthday t wenkai ! (;
Hellos everyone ! (; My internet is back !! ;D
Cos' of my small bro fix it , so thanks him . Miss me ? Damns disgusting rights ?
Haas . Should be . Hmmm ..
Recently get pestering by 2guys . Fucking hell ! Irritating & sickening !
I was over frustrated ,
damns angry && fear.
Today went for job hunting .
Went bugis new shopping center awhile .
Aft that went doby-ghuat , looking for a job .
Aft that went t look for grace . She was w her friend fiona ...
Outside plaza.S smoke && slack awhile .
Then they both have t went back t work le .
&& i have t go home toos . {:
Sigh* cnt even find anyone . Why ?!
Cn tell me why was it ?!
Am i as bad ? Yes , i was .
I was damns regret . Bt , everythings came too late for me .
Aft using this words Regret , is pointless for me .
Maybe is god are punishment me .
Maybe . Cos' previously i didnt treasure my studies , a job , chances
&& everythings in me which is goods .
Thats why i came till today , im here .
Losing everything .
Thats why ! D:
Tried . Im rly tried . There is no turning back .
This life is i chosse to be , this life is i walk out .
I didnt realise this would turn out this way .
Is was i am stupid . Idk hw t think .
Someone say that i always have my mindset , negative thinking .
Did you think i want it ? I myself , ain't want t be hell lyk this .
Bt what ? Everything is turning out this way ,
I have no way no choice t chosse . I gt t be strong .
I gt t walk out this way alone . (independent) You think i want ?
I also dw t endup at here . Hais ! Nobody no-one else will/would knw &&
understand what . NO ! You'll nvr understand !
If only you could see..
I have no confidence in everythings !
Bt ; "It's my life"
I always think of ending my life soon . I shouldn't continue .
It pointless ! No life , i has ! My life is meaningless !
I always pretend that im strong , happy && good .
Bt i knw all was fake ! Faking a smile !
I wasn't a nice && good person . Yes , always take things for granted .
Is unlucky that Ya All have met me till this days .
Im sorry for being here .
I was so hopeless , no wishes & failure !

While it comes to r/s , everythings was fake .
Always giving me a best wrong idea .
Always giving me a best hurtful .
Always giving me a best painful .
I rly have phobia in everythings .
Why ?! Sigh ! Why does my life goes failed in everything ?!
Why was it was ?!

Andy-thanks for being here anw . {:
Potato-Sorry . Is rly a big "SORRY SORRY" for you ! Hope you wont angry w me . (: Cos' this adays im rly very tried && nt enough sleep . ps.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home