19 April 2009

200409

Current mood : Frustrated

Hey Guys , i've topup my hp alr . Sorry what if i didnt reply those msg . Cos' i cnt received . My msg gt problems && also cnt replied . ps. Anythings just call me up ! Plus nw i also cnt recieved any missed calls . Sorry what if im away frm my hp or didnt realised . Pls call back agian ltr or kindly contact my house num , thanks . {:

Morning peoples ! (; What a hottest weather it is ! Hate Hate , Hate it damns ! So everyone here must take a good Cares' of yourself much uhs . Otherwise , might be falling t a sick for easily .
Ytd 5pm plus went plaza.Sing t visit grace work place . Aft that accompany her eat . Awhile ltr she still have t g t suntec the same company && work . So all the way was accompany her . ARGHS !! Her work place was damns crazy . Cos' there is so much shirts have t fold && was so messy ! == Even i cnt stand it toos ! So help her t fold some . ..... Was abt 8pm plus , baoqiang && ah long call me && keep wanna come && find me . ARGH! ... While they reached , they keep on calling . Ohs , that was crazy ! Till i went t reach city hall mrt station , accompany them went up the raffles.city outside && smoke . Have a chit chat awhile till 9pm plus they have t went back amk w their 2 more friends ride t come && fetch they both . LOLS . :D they was quite funny && silly anw . (: aft that walk back grace working place && find her till 10.30pm .

Hais ! I wanted a job damns badly !
Im broking nw !
Is there someone , help ?! ):
regret nw this word is all in too late .
everythings nw was too lated !

Sigh*
Why am i here ?
Why i cnt get well enough ?
Why cnt i get happy for the each day ?
Why cnt i get my everyday happiness life ?
I just want t be happy . =(
Why am so && is also such a damns useless .
Idk what t say ,
Idk what t do so .
I felt t giveup every for .
I felt for giving up my life for .
I just wanted/wanna giveup my life !
I dnt wanna t live anymore .
My life is meaningless .
I was a no life !!
I hate myself more .
"I'm so tired of being here [ MY IMMORTAL ]"
Im rly getting so sick of my life .
I thought for killing myself. Commit-Suicide? nobody will understand what i feels. You'll nvr understand .

Im so tried . Im rly tried !

(for ricky && melvin)
ricky-what do you means "what if we becomes enemy for the one day?" wth is this , tell me ?! do you rly wanna ends of f/s ?
Idk this yrs' came so badly for me .
Idk what happens t all .
Friends ? Ohs , im tried !
Ecspecially this time is so much friendship problems .
It making me so headache abt .
Why am i feel lyk crying abt ?
There is so much mistaken in btw us.
Idk wth happening in btw .
Isn't me ? Was that me ?
Tell me what i've done wrong ?
Tell me whr is my fault ?
Why there is some of them being hell lyk this ?
Previously was so close as before .
Why ? what happening this time ?
Change ? Tell me wtf is all this ?
Yous have been thinking abt yourself .
What abt me ? Nvr thought of my feeling before ?
I am so sorry for some peeps that im such a failure friend .
I cnt , im nt suit/able t be .
So far , i dnt need friends anymore .
The more new friends that you get is mess in your life in your mind toos .
I rly cnt get it . I dnt get it !
&& thanks for every , thanks for previously what we have our good memories .
&& thanks for being there for me anw . {:
bt nw seems t be everything changed ! );

Tell me if time should make a change
Then why do I feel the same???

What Hurts The Most was being so close .....


Goodbye for now - A Change of Pace

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home