24 April 2009

250409

happy birthday t darren didi ! (;

Afternoon ! Ugly ?! I was w/o makeup ! :D
I gt double eyes bag :O

was.so.damn.bored =(
i.am.so.tried .....
BTH ! Cn't stand it alr ! ARGHS !!!
Now adays is rly damn hot till have nth to say ! D:
Feel lyk cutting short hair .
For the examples. Do i look good in this above pic ?
Should i cut lyk above 3 pics' ?
Do i look good in nw e' hair or ?
Gonna stay at home rest fr today . I have been selected for interview.
Tml at orchard towers , 1.30pm interview .
Hopefully , is success ! D:
Wish me good luck for tml ! (;
Love Lockdown - Kayne West



i am so miss you
i cnt stop myself from lovin' you &&
missing you. i just simply lovesyou.
i cnt stand myself for seeing/looking you.
imy damn badly! =(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home