27 April 2009

280409

Current mood : Over Frustrated



Marcus ; pls dnt try t be funny/fool uhs. =='
Andy ; pls nt to/dnt be shy ! :D



Afternoon ! (; wakeup by my alvin didi msg . (: Awww .. I was so tried , nt enough slp ! Hmmm .. Ytd went hougang meet grace && ahboi bro . Big shit damns* Im started t get frustrated again . I just dk why was it was , this adays was so easily get angry && frustrated ?! I hate it ! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IT !!!!! Was having my my bad mood , nt in the mood ! I also dk wth happening in me ! I cnt control my tempered ! Bt , i've try t control . Nw adays keep on having my hot && bad-tempered badly ! I dnt wish to , bt is have to . Sigh ! I miss my day past badly !! I want to be happy ! ): what's something keep on my mind ?! Angry* Well , ytd what've been making too over :;
1st - hot weather
2nd - bus run off
3rd - ahboi la. what a hot weather/day still ride what bicycle.
making me whole body && face fall all of smelly-sweat!
4th - headache
5th - gotta blame all ahboi faults
DAMN! HATE HATE HATE !!
..... Sigh* while passing-by hougang.Green. I have been thinking && wonder whr have he been to ? Are he avoiding me up somethings else ? Hais ! I miss him so. Is gonna to be mad or for the soon , ok ?! Lyk what i felt that why was he didnt even wanted t contact me ? Was it he found out something ? Or he felt that im irritating or just simply hate me ? SIGH ~~~ Maybe something's have been through , was have been past . Over is means over . Nvr thought of begin lyk these . 'I came to realised we are totally separated.' Hellos ?! God ?! What for ?! In the first place , why bring/took our fate in for ? && Endup wanted me t suffer this pain ?! WTH/F could you told me all this ?! I hate been fallling in love . Im in phobia . Did you knw hw painful while eu are in love ? WHAT A BIG SIGH !! ~ .. Was abt 10pm plus was omw back . Cos' marcus && andy was crazy ! ARGHS ! Haahs , they was around my house area , nt going home . Got to accompany them agian ==' Reaching my house void-deck was abt 11pm . Accompany them slack awhile . Aft that i've gt t g up && bath alr . So they sit at void-deck && wait for me . ..... 12.30am plus , went down . Then i've gt t g coffe-shop && eat . Very hungry . Just having my breakfast only . ... Slack at coffeshop till is gonna be 3am . Then went to somewhr around && slack . .. Sit somewhr near market playground , they was chitchat w one indian guy =.=' haas . Funny them . They keep on disturb the indian guy . LOLS . :D that was crazy ! ..... Just a few hrs pastby. Time is running up t 6am le . Gg home t slp , im.damn.tried!=( .. Accompany me t my house . Thanks . {: Thats all ! Takecares peoples(!)

Alvin didi-Chill* im glad t hear something goods in you . Hmmm .. So long didnt met && chat le . Finally you are back ! (; Was so happily msg w you . (: hope to meetupsoonsoonsoon ^^ misses'
Marcus-thanks for one sentence .
Bertrand-Truly thanks alots for the help ! (;

Hellos Hellos Hellos ?! Anyone here is gonna entertain me ? I miss him , im gonna t be mad ! ARGH! Im so bored lyk hell mans ! ): sadded ** hais ! What happening to me 'HUILI' ?! Im frustrated again && agian . What are you getting too over frustrated easily ?! What What Why ?! Im enough of myself alr ! I have been sick of my attitude ! I dnt wanna get angry easily ! I cnt stand it anymore ! I feel lyk killing myself . Hw am i gonna t stop myself frm avoiding/changing all this bad-habits ?! Hw could/cn i stop myself ?! Sigh sigh sigh ! Help me pls ! D: tired*

Hey Guys , i have a good news for 'Ya All' ! I have been selected a job just a few days ago . I have to start work for tml . (: Ewww .. It been so hardly searching , It finally cames . ... Sorry that i nw then infrom ya ! Cos' i have a lil' no confidence in myself . Im afaird that telling so much endup or the last mins lose ? It just happened afew days past , im feeling so stress && down . I thought in my life , i forever/always cnt get a job till whn im old or im die . Eversince i have recieved just a call . Was so shock that i get hired ! ;DD im so glad && excited once i get in ((: Hmmm .. Maybe this time , is god are giving me my last chances to treasure well . So , on this time i must have t seriously work hard alr . I cnnt due t my previous of myself that i didnt knw hw to . I have been a lesson . So i should knw . Everythings in our life , we must used t learn , understand . Nor treasure every in . Esp time is more important . We cnt lose/wasted so much in times . Time cn do almost things . Cos' is a kind of most precious things in our life . In my life , i have learn so much things . So on this age of i am . && i should learn knw hw t think . Ehs . Im nt relying on someone else . Im in independent ! I've learned ! :D "No money , No life!"

(I've found somethings , I have came to realised . Due to previous or the past of myself , i was used to be scolding all those bad vulgarity words . Always using vulgar words . && Became more && more worsen . But now i wasn't ain't using all those bad words . Eversince after this yrs' . I'v been changing . Change not to be rude , not anymore vulgar . At the first place was so hardly to change your used to be words . Ohs , is truth ! So i got to bear && take a control of my words . But now i finally did it ! Is just that you want it or not . Is not anythings , everythings that you can't do it . Is did it on your personal . But is just only when i get angry or frustrated times . I will comes out with those vulgar in my mouth . So this i ain't/can't be control of myself . So have no choice . But is just that i'm glad with one things at least which i am not to be talking any vulgarity && ruled . I hate VULGAR && talking to be RUDE times.(:)

Thanks grace && bertrand for the wishes . (:

Alrights ! (;
i.rly.need.to.sleep.now. Goodnights, with love ;D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home