23 April 2009

230409

Happy birthday to bertrand ! :D


LOLS . :D this 2 fellow was taken by me . MUHAHAHAS ^^
Hey Guys , im so sorry that some of the msg i didnt replied . Is cnt reply . My hp have some sort of occurs in btw . Anw , i just get a new spare hp frm bertrand . Thanks ya ! (; Anw , msg i wont be reply offten . Cos' im broke soon !! D;

Hellos ! (;
Im back everyone ! Ps. && a sorry .
Imma nw at my bro house . Hais ! My house internet is spoil ! D:
Ytd afternoon was so sudden that my melvin erzi call me .
I didnt expect that he will . Bt , he does .
Cos' i thought previously he was still angry w me .
Thought was ending . Bt it wasn't . Im glad that he call . :D
...was abt 5pm , i went enous alone for interview .
Aft that went back home for changing . && rest awhile .
Until 7pm plus , went out t took bus155 t tpy huiyee babe house .
Was abt 8pm reached . So , went up her house && sit awhile en' she is hungry .
Gg down tpy-bishan && eat . && meet melvin erzi awhile . ..
So at huiyee babe her gan didi bertrand house void-deck have a chit chat awhile !! ;D
It been a long times didnt see melvin erzi le . Was quite glad t see him anw . (:
Aft that betrand came down . Awhile ltr , melvin erzi w his one friend have t g luhs .
So we huiyee babe , bertrand && me went kopitiam && accompany huiyee babe t eat .
She hors . Sigh* babe is sick . She is feeling nt well enough . && tried .
Huiyee babe-Must rly do takecares alots of yourself ok . Nw adays of weather is rly bad . Hot weather anw . Drink lots of water && eat alots . You are damns skinny thin && small size . Dnt always so late slp . Might be tired yourself de . Anythings just must becareful of that guy , ok ? No matter what i will be stand by you && my melvin erzi . Get well soon ! (;
&& thanks for uncle good talks t me . Bertrand , thanks alots toos . {:
Thanks for all anw ((:
I gg le . Maybe ltr my friend marcus is coming looking for me or melvin erzi && his friend thomas have t ride bicycle down t my place && meet me le . Hahaha. Crazy them =='
takecares peoples ! Will be updating soon w pic .
Cheryl mei-imy ! ):
Xinli-Get well soon ! (;
Loves'

Why does my life is so hard ?
Why am i torturing myself ?
Why ? Cn somebody pls tell me why was it was ?
Im rly tried ! Tired of my life .
I should just leave , aint it ?
Is pointless for keeping living in my life .
I was a no life !
My life is meaningless .....

i dnt understand

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home