20 April 2009

210409

Hey Guys , Guess my msg will be just ok for temporary . Might be happen agains for sometimes && a days . D: so anythings nw cn try t contact me . Bt call me up is better than msg . Msg might be have some occurs . Thanks . {:LOLS . :D lappy camera is nice shotting ((:That idiot long wanna take a snap frm me !! ;DI still rmb , whn i was in pri sch times . I always love t eat this . D;Hellos loves' ! :D haas . It been a long time that we didnt even take pic tgt le . I missed !!Hi , Good-morning ! (; back t post for ytd . (:
ARGH! I hate the weather !!! Is damns super-hot lors . Hot till hell alr .
I cnt stand it anymore . Bth !! I HATE I HATE IT DAMNS !!!
This adays keep on getting easily over frustrated . Just dk why .
SIGH SIGH SIGH ~ I hate my hp . Im getting over it ! Keeping on
giving me much troubles !! D; I wants work ! I wants money !! I wants money ,
so i cn get what i want . Sadded ** hais !
Ytd was abt 6pm reached bedok inter && meet grace .
Awhile ltr , aft my smoke . Went t take bus87 t hougang t look for jacq baby .
...Was abt 7pm we reaching her place . So at her void-deck && wait for her come down .
.. While she came down w her laptop . Ohs , goossh ..... Her face was so pale .
Hais ! Cos' she was crying over abt her r/s problems . Fucking hell lahs !
My baby cry till lyk this ...... Awhile ltr , the long keep on calling .
WTH/F ?! Cnt stand him mans ! He keep on wanna come t find me .
=.=" so troublesome . ... Sat is they both take num frm me .
Then sun he w baoqiang came city hall && meet . Then ytd still wanna meet .
Everyday meet me , wont feel dying ?! LOLS . :D was damns crazy .
ARGHS !!!!! == ..... He took so long && come . Wth mans !
So was abt 8.30pm plus he reach . He came alone . ..... Slack till 10pm plus .
&& we all is tried && have t g luhs . He is more tried .
So grace walk another side && take her bus . Then jacq baby have t went up her house
to rest le . Me && long have t went another side t take bus112 t inter .
.. At bus chit chat till reached inter . He accompany me t my bus stop .
Awhile ltr , my bus80 is coming . So have a high five hand t him ! ;DD
Thanks anw . {:

Jacq baby-pls dnt think too much , alrights ? Rmb always tml have a sun . :D Guys is always lyk that de la ! Damns them !! Cry it out might be good for you . Lets cry it out will be making you feeling better ya ! (; Anythings just tell us . We'll always be there for you . {:
Long-thanks anw . {: Dnt think too much lahs ! Stress have another ways t slove . && i hate your calling . :D

Sigh*
Friendship cames ?
I dnt wanna to Cares' anymore !
Im rly very too tried .
It killing me , my head .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home