21 April 2009

220409

Good afternoon ! (;
Ytd was abt 3pm plus went t city plaza alone for interview .
Sigh* Guess there is no hope bahs . Aft that , went home .
.....
Was abt 7pm plus , marcus called me .
He say he coming over my place t find me .
... 8.30pm g down chit chat awhile && ltr the 2-fellow have t g lor18
t find friends awhile ltr 10pm then come back agian ==
.. 10pm he call me && say that he is back at my house void-deck .
So , i went down && accompany them t ton .
...Was abt 12am plus , i wanted t went aljunied mac && have my apple-pie .
So walk to there have our supper ..
Aft our supper , walk back t my house area && slack .
Emo emo emo !! D;
Was abt 3am plus , Xinli(marcus cousin) called ! :D
So have a chat awhile , aft he have t went home bath & sleep .
Aft that i was feeling better . .....
3 of us are tried . So 6am we have t g home .
Thanks for they both andy && marcus to be my listening ear . {:

Xinli-GET WELL GET WELL GET WELL SOON ! (; Misses'
Cheryl mei-Loves'
Andy-dnt think too much ya ! (; thanks alots uhs . (L)
Marcus-dnt think too much toos ! (; everything soon will be alrights . Thanks anw ((:
Jacq baby-Cheerups !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home