12 June 2009

130609

Happy birthday jason ! (;


大家早安 ! (; bloody hell tiring ! ); actually , im abt to sleep a lil' more awhile . && Yet , wakeup by those small lil' bird frm my house outside behind of my window . But nt only this . I cnt even sleep well last night , by all the way till to this morning . Sigh ~ Maybe is i think too much . Maybe nt even true . Or maybe i miss him too much . Cos' , ytd zhengwei mother told me that she ytd just went to db && visit him . Then zhengwei he is searching for me . He told his mother that i miss me so , rly . && He eventually told his officer that im his gf . So maybe that he cn get to see me . Then zhengwei mother told me that , by this month 27th of june or july . I cn go to visit him . So , once i heard this news . I was damn happy && glad . :D i hope that this is all reality aft all i've heard . Hopefully that i cn get to see/visit him by this month coming . (:
Sometimes Somehow, i had thought of weather to accept you as my lifelong partner or consider you as my very good friend. I have been complicating && confusing all these while. Somemore, i can't believe that i had even dreamt of you alots for a few consecutive days recently. In my life, i had never been this through ever as before. No. Not even once. This is and was also my first time. I never ever even miss a person so much till i dream of the person so much in my dreams. He is the one. And is also the first person, which is a guy who is always appears in my dream. Not only dream. Like his soul is always surrounded me around. And his things. Or something which is included about him. All these had lead me to think about our future. However, i realise our love may not last and will be hard to maintain. Just each day past, can be a challenge for both of us and our love will eventually fade away as a day past. I do not dare to pin much hope in this r/s. Im still kinda unsure what will happen in adays past. Honestly, im really touched by what you did for me all these awhile. But life is full of uncertainties, hence i can't really predict if our future can be a happy one or as disappointed and hurts as my past or the previous r/s.
IMU =(


Alright, shall stop here. I need to go rest.
Afternoon i might be meeting zhengwei grandma.
To be continue...

Hi Hellos , G.evening ! (; thought of stepping out of my house today .
&& Yet , it dosen't . Cos' am too tired && lazy . Somemore plus my gastric .
Now adays keep on have some problems w my gastric . Boy , im so missing you much .
&& I was wondering what eu doing ? =( ... Im so bored , right now . Hmmm ..
Since , right now was nth to do also . So i shall take out some Question & do a short post .

1. Myself - An introduction?
Bitch irritating Useless && failure . no hopes . just say/tell me , if you say you hate me . I'm so tired of being here [ MY IMMORTAL ]
Actually there isn't much stuff to knw abt me , just that I am perhaps the evil-twins person you will ever meet in your life , and that I ! (;

2. My Fav.Movie ?
Unsure ? Maybe in horror , example ghost ?

3. How Did I Spend My Holiday ?
Dont ask . Nt schoolling anymore . && I've been spending my holiday almost fr the whole yrs' . D: && i need a job badly , really ! ):

Lame , am i right ? Lols. Ok well , i shall stop here for my short lil' posting .
Will be continue somemore tml . (:
takecares peeps(!) W loves';D

Tml plan-Maybe went to zw grandmother house for visiting .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home