27 July 2009

280709

♥ Hellos to My Loves' ! (; Happy Birthday ! ;D ♥♥♥♥♥♥The two lovely twins !!♥♥♥♥♥
(thanks for being there for me while all the moment whn i need eu)
Happy birthday my friends/sisters***Genie & Genia
Here's to all the years we've shared together
All the fun we've had
It's such a blessing
Such a joy in my life
May the good Lord bless you
&& may all both of your dreams come true

♡♡♡

&& Happy birthday to aaron ! (;

to all of my dearest friends (Adrain , Ahda bro , Alan , Alexiis mei , Andy , Boyer , Cheryl baobei mei , Deric , Esther , Genie , Genia , Guolong laopa , Huiling deardear/laogong , Huiyee babe , Joey best buddy , Liyi beebee , Marcus , Melvin erzi , Nicole beloved mei , Peiyun , Perry , Potato , Ricky daddy , Sara , Serene sweetloves' , Shelton didi , Shijie bro , Shiyin mei , Stanley-skinny , Tiffany qingren , Weichiang bro , Weicong , Weixuan goodfriend , Xiaohao notiboy , Xiaovan loves' mei , Xiaoen' childhood playmate , Xnas , Yangboon notiboy , Zeke misses') - thanks so much for all your warm , heartfelt & comforting words . && for simply being here for me . I'm deeply touched (tears) && am slowly smiling again . All your kindness has reminded me again how much i have to be thankful & grateful for . && has meant to me more than you'ld know . Lovesyou all && the ** biggest & tightest hugs* to all of you , my dearest friends . xoxoxoxoxo... ^^

Goodmorning People ! (; Dozing ..... Super-tired ! D;
Was so bored , right now . Haahs , was msn w starboy . {:
Ohs , was so poor/pity for him . Hmmm ..
Hopefully , they will give you a short probation ending date earlier . (:
Last night , was so buysing msn w people . ...
After that , was on phone w shiwen . Follow by arron .
..... Idk why am i now adays keep automactically awake damn early .
I wanna get back to sleep for sometimes . But it hard .
I dont get it , really . Even i wanna search or to find out the reason why .
Such a weird i am , right ? Hahaha.
&& am now adays are getting more easily frustrated .
I just couldnt/dk why i am ! I felt that
my depressed are getting more && more worsen .
Im so stressing , stressing about money-working && some others
thing of myself . Soon i guess , i will be in imh . LOLS . :D
Keep on quarrel w my mom . She cant stand me whn i getting
angry/frustrated . Well , is aint all my fault ok ?
I know that i have a bad or a hot tempered . Sorry .
Sometimes , she is really unreasonable ok ?
Keep on nagging non-stop , i cant stand her !
Even i try to control my tempered ,
trying to ignore her . && she keep on nagging while
nobody ignore her also . Somehow , do you know it damn irritating ?
She still say wanna send me to Singapore-Girls-Home ? Wth/f ?!
What i done ? I just having a bad tempered then endup needs to
send me to s-g-h ? Need to be so serious ?
Ohs , I think this is so crazy . Ok well , i shall stop mention all
about this . (unhappy)

Anw , lastly i got to thankto sara && joseph .....

Once conform , once do what other people do .
Cos' they do it && a lethargy steals over all
the finer nerves & faculities of the soul .

Peepos ! (Thy day)250709 picture!:D

on the twins birthday chalet . {: (purposely faces-maker) muhahahas ^^
Oh, that day of the pic i look so freaking hell man!):
*the ugly faces/pic in meD;

Alright, shall stop here for my preparation.
takecares peeps(!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home