28 July 2009

290709

Happy birthday to samuel didi ! (;
Do you know im hiding?
You could see me right through now im smileing,
but you wouldnt know im nt even.....

It midnight now...
Sometimes , how i wish i could die in my sleep . && nvr ever would awake . So that i can rest in peace . Could this be happen ? I wonder if one day coming ? Maybe there is a illusion of sleeping pills ? Hmmm .. But i just want a small request , can i ?

Alright, shall stop here luh.
I also dosent know what am i typing now.
Sigh ~ Night!

F the world ! :D
Believe my lies. See not my ways. Or how i spend my tourture filled days.
Im tired i state, but you know not. I feel like im incredibly bought.
Im fake && plastic w nothing of mine. I cant do anything by myself, but im just a blank line.
I fail && fall in too the darkest depression. I get to the point where i causes self-opression.
Eventually i will sleep, in blissful slumber & time will only be a number.

I often use the excuse that im tired or my brain hurts for situations that i, well, dont know how to handle. I always want to sleep thru the pain or take some advil for a pretend headache so people will leave me alone && right now... im in a hard situation..

Morning People . Ytd evening time , am actually meeting my xiaovan loves' mei .
Yet cancel off , nvr meet le . Sigh ~ i wondering what has happening .
What has happened in my life , right now ? My life is so complicated !
I could realised everythings , if i rewind or to think back the times & the days .
Is being too late now && ever . Everything's changed .
I dont wanna to bring everyone burdens .
I wanna apologise for those whom i owe them alots . Im really sorry .
I know im a bad girl bad person . Im a rotten ! Hais ! How i wish , How i missed .....
Im totally stucking . Im totally confused . Im totally depressed . I regret . I confess .
Dosent mean all now i can release those wrong && mistake on me ?
Dosent mean god can release all painless && forgiveness on me ?
What i have done is over , is all given punishment on me now .
All the broken dreams take everything . But they can nvr have ytd .
2 evil people has gone in my life . What they get on me & walk away ,
im sure one day they will get a double stabber .
"Rainbow appears once in a blue moon ; cherish it ! (;"
moody/no mood
Sigh ~ Now adays was so hardly been through my days .
Idk why am i getting easily frustrated && keep on throwing
my hot/bad-tempered . Almost quarrel w mom everyday .
Im sorry to xinli , weixuan goodfriend && arron if i giving
you acttitude . Hope to seek for your understanding .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home