13 June 2009

140609

Happy father day's !

G.Morning ! (; am so tired mans ! Now was damn early . Awww .. So sleepy . Actually lately night i make my times 11pm for sleeping . For an hour past ltr . Im nt sleeping yet or over slept . Am tired . But , just dk why couldnt i sleep . Cos' maybe of my house opposite renovating of those irritating sound is so loud . So then is hard for me to sleep . Somemore plus my gastric last night . D: ... endup messaging w keith till finally i off to fall asleep ! :D hmmm .. Ltr around 10am , i have to meet zhengwei grandmother at bugis temple for 'bai bai' pray .

Here are 3 lovely of his letter whn i received . {:
the sweetest dream...Here was my lil' love for him ^^Alright, i shall stop here for my preparation.(:
Will be back to post =)

Hi Hellos , im back . {: today was my 1st day of meeting zw grandma;D
Hmmm .. Can see && feel that she is so concern abt zw .
Bt , idk how does zw feels . Does he still hate his grandma ?
Hope , that he have been forgive grandma alr ((: .....
Kinda bored right now . So i shall continue my ytd Question &
a short lil' post .

1. My Best Friend ?
Mine cheryl baobei mei . I can say all along i still treat eu as my best sister in my heart that will never change && always . Is just that we never contact for a period of time ?! && seldom chat or to talk much ? I know is im lazy to contact . && sometimes , i wanna text/call you & ask you out , but in the end didn't . Yes , my partern of a bad habits . I do have lots of bad habit . Im a fault . I don't have the courage to do so . Maybe im afraid you'll think im using you ? My birthday you celebrate for me ?! && to my nicole beloved mei toos . I miss going out w you . Both of you know ? Our sistership won't break so easily de right ?

2. What if i have one million dollar ?
I would like to buy all my wants =)

3. Why i like/hate my school ?
Dont ask . Nt schoolling anymore . D:

Lame again ? Will be continue tml agian == Hahaha.
Next is to post my today "Zhi Lian" pic !! ;D

LOLS . :D there's so much pic today =.="
Ok well , shall stop here luh.
takecares peeps(!) W loves';D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home